Sneckenberg Thompson & Brody, LLP is a highly respected “AV” Preeminent Martindale Hubbell rated law firm. We have delivered excellent legal representation to our valued clients for over 30 years. Our attorneys are committed to providing superior legal representation in all of the following areas:
Our Practice Areas
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Insurance Coverage and Defense (Includes First and Third Party Liability,Fraud, Property and Surety Claims)
- Subrogation Recovery
- Personal Injury (Includes Medical Negligence, Wrongful Death, Professional Liability, Premises and Product Liability)
- Employment, Labor and Discrimination Issues
- Appellate Law
- Construction and Construction Defects
- Real Estate Transaction Litigation
- Estate Litigation
- View Additional Practice Areas and Representative Cases
Who We Represent
Our Firm represents businesses and individuals in a variety of litigation and appellate matters. Our firm specializes in civil trial litigation but we strongly believe in the benefit of Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
What We Offer Our Clients
With extensive resources to address a broad range of legal problems, we are able to integrate the experience, knowledge, strategies, and the unique skills of our legal team to achieve superior results for our clients. We provide creative legal solutions.
Where We Practice
STB, LLP serves clients locally and nationally in state, federal and appellate courts, including the Supreme Court of the United States. In addition to our practice in Chicago and Illinois, several of our attorneys have been admitted to practice in other states including Michigan, Missouri, Colorado and Nebraska.
Our Clients’ Successes
Click here to view our firm’s Legal Precedents, Verdicts and Settlements.
- Offering representation in the form of Pro Bono work is a commitment to public service that is deeply rooted in our firm culture.
- Our attorneys and associates engage in a multitude of community service support activities including special projects for U.S. Veterans and support of various cancer societies.
- Our attorneys are committed to community involvement in legal education by lecturing, serving as moot court judges as well as other education-related activities including lecturing for Continuing Legal Education (CLE) Seminars.
- Our offices are located in a Green Globe building with an Energy Star label for operating efficiency. The U.S. Green Building Council awarded the building LEED Certification at the Silver level.